Writing columns and opinion pieces is my favourite area of journalism by far. Using evidence-based data to support my arguments, I write passionately about issues that really matter to me.
Subjects I cover include social issues, politics, financial difficulties, feminism and more.
- Politics.co.uk: Why is it still socially acceptable to persecute Travellers?
- AOL: The Tories are wrong to double free childcare
- AOL: Falling support for benefits is based on a delusion
- Mirror: Budget 2015: George Osborne decides the harshest punishment should be reserved for the youngest and most vulnerable
- AOL: How we've royally screwed the next generation over property