There has never been more demand for money saving articles, but there has also never been more competition. There are frugal blogs, columns, Twitter feeds, spoof accounts and more - it's hard to rise above the noise, especially online.
That's why I take such care with my money-saving content, using humour, personal experience and making an idiot out of myself occasionally to draw the reader in. I am available for money-saving articles under my own name and also ghostwritten content and guides.
- Yahoo UK: How To Get More From Your Landlord
- Mirror: 'If you're not willing to give up luxuries, you're going to struggle': How this 24-year-old is getting on the property ladder
- Yahoo UK: My first time at Aldi... Should we all be shopping there?
- Mirror: Meet the family travelling the world and paying nothing - and their secrets of mega-cheap, mega-holidays
- Yahoo UK: Why Do We Waste So Much Food?